Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Starting at $55,000 to $60,000 per year DOE, with health benefits
Hours of work: Regular, full time schedule. Typical business hours with some allowance for flexible scheduling. The workload may occasionally require overtime.
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Company Website: https://www.proshoperp.com/
Company Description: We are a leader in manufacturing ERP software for small to medium sized businesses. We help companies create more value for their customers, communities, employees and themselves.
We’re looking for an Accountant to join our phenomenal team at Adion Systems. We’re a group of high-performing individuals, who thrive as a company because of the wonderful people we get to work with. In addition to the specific role-requirements below, we’re really looking for someone who is passionate about the company and fully engaged in the role. If you’re a loyal, personable and helpful individual, with the requested experience, we’d be delighted to hear from you!
Your core duties will be:
- Bookkeeping to draft financial statements, including all required reconciliations
- Banking, deposits, wires, e-transfers, posting to A/R
- Invoicing clients, monitoring payments, collections
- Intercompany transactions between Canada and the USA
- Corporate credit card downloads, matching, posting, verification to G/L
- Accounts payable, PO matching, verifying authorizations, and payment runs
- Processing payroll, staff expense reports, source deductions, remittances
- HR & Benefits administration and provider reconciliations
- Electronic data exchange between payroll, banks, credit cards, and QuickBooks
- Super-accurate data input, invoices, payments, journals, and cash receipts
- Responding to queries from the executive team including account analysis
- Team scheduling with clients and staff including travel arrangements
- Non-financial regulatory compliance filings
- Canadian & US tax filings for review and approval
- Office management duties, such as: keeping office supplies stocked, performing administrative tasks as requested, maintaining up to date insurance, assisting the maintenance of the office space.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Current and ongoing enrolment with the Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia (CPABC), or equivalent, at an intermediate level or above
- 3+ years QuickBooks Desktop and/or QuickBooks Online experience
- Exceptional digital skills including good working knowledge of MS Office suite, G-Suite Tools, and multi-platform communication
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent English
- A detail driven approach and strong problem solving skills
- Process documentation and refinement skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
Adion is a great place to work because:
- We are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn and grow to the highest level of your ability and potential
- You will be part of a small, fast-paced and dedicated team who work together to provide our clients with the highest possible level of service
- We treat our colleagues with the highest level of respect and see your job satisfaction as one of our company goals
- We support pursuing ongoing professional development opportunities
- We are an established software company in a high growth phase. This position has potential to grow into new roles and responsibilities according to your ability and interests
- We offer health benefits, and RRSP matching as well!
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.