Adion Systems is looking for full time developers to join its growing team on our flagship product ProShop. ProShop is a robust platform for manufacturers including CNC machine shops, aerospace and medical device manufacturers. Currently it is taking over the market because of our leadership’s decades of experience in machine shops themselves. We are looking for excellent problem solvers and communicators who love a challenge and welcome the chance to innovate. Help us continue our rapid growth and cultivate your career in software development and manufacturing information systems.
We believe that a great environment is a crucial part of doing great work. With flexible hours and telecommuting possibilities, we want everyone to find the balance that works for them so they can produce their best work while staying motivated and engaged with both the work and the team.
We are looking for a full time Backend Web Developer who is motivated to combine their programming, database and design skills.
- Design and develop new systems and features
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Optimize application for speed and scalability
- QA and testing
- Collaborate with implementation teams, clients and other developers
Skills And Qualifications
- Solid foundation in least one server-side scripting language (Python, Ruby, PHP, etc)
- Solid understanding of database concepts, NoSQL a plus
- Good understanding of Git
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Understanding of TypeScript, Lua, C++, or C a plus
- Experience with machine learning, big data, or manufacturing systems a plus
- Extended Medical Benefits
- TFSA or RRSP Matching
- Flexible Work Hours (Core hours with remote or off hour options)
- Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience and skills
- Great location near downtown Vancouver
- Snacks and regular trips for coffee from local coffee shop paid on the corporate account
- Dynamic and experienced team