The ProShop Mission Statement: We deliver powerful manufacturing software by deeply understanding our client’s challenges in order to meaningfully improve their businesses, and in turn, their communities.
ProShop is a game-changing ERP/MES/QMS software product we call a Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem (DME) specifically for companies in the metalworking and aerospace industry, such as machine shops, fab shops, and other similar businesses. We build this software by combining and translating our own diverse experience with deep industry-specific knowledge in order to optimize manufacturing processes for our clients. We are looking for excellent problem solvers and communicators who love a challenge to join our rapidly growing company and further the mission outlined above.
We believe that a great environment is a crucial part of doing great work. With flexible hours, and working remotely, we want team members to find the balance that’s right for them so they can produce their best work, feeling engaged with their roles, colleagues, and our overall goals. We aren’t just about making money, we’re also about deeply engaging with our clients to help them take their business to the next level. We have a philosophy that we’re in this together, and we look for folks who are smart, kind, and motivated by a genuine desire to help each other and our clients. Check out our website: www.proshoperp.com
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to be a right-hand to our Co-founder and CRO in his responsibilities within our Company and fast-growing Sales Team. Not only will the role entail a variety of administrative and support tasks, but you’ll also liaise with customers and colleagues throughout the organization and machining community. You will act as a gatekeeper, to help decide which phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings get through to the Co-Founder. Being well-organized, professional, and detail-oriented is a must for this role. We are also looking for someone who is easy to approach, helpful, and kind.
- Update and maintain the Executive’s calendar, contacts, and, where appropriate, email.
- Establishes work priorities and directs assignment of work to the Executive and to various colleagues.
- Maintains confidential information for the business, team, and leadership and ensures information is handled appropriately.
- Provides documentation needed for meetings and correspondence with the business.
- Delegates and follows up on action items.
- Special Projects as assigned by the Executive (Eg. Case Studies, Planning Customer Testimonial Video Shoots, Events, Tradeshows, etc).
- Keep track of actions/decisions made in some meetings.
- Organize, edit and maintain various files in Google Drive and Gmail.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role is preferred.
- Excellent Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc.) and MS Office knowledge is a plus.
- Must be proficient with, and willing to learn technology.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic presence.
- Approachable and helpful interpersonal style.
- Ability to be discrete and respect confidentiality.
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry would be a strong plus.
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
Salary Range: Our intention is to exceed industry standards based on role, skills, and experience.
- Extended health benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Flexible Work Hours (Occasionally requires work outside of business hours)
- Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience and skills
- Dynamic, supportive, and high achieving team
If you’re interested, so are we! Feel free to reach out to Adrienne at [email protected] with a good description of who you are, what you’ve done, and what your professional passions are. Thanks for taking the time to apply. Assuming there’s a good fit, I’ll respond to you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or anything else.