ProShop ERP is in the business of helping companies and the people who run them reach their highest potential. We create and evolve robust Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem (DME) software by combining and translating our own diverse experience with industry specific tribal knowledge in order to optimize manufacturing processes for our customers. We are looking for excellent problem solvers and communicators who love a challenge to join our rapidly growing company. Check out our website: https://www.proshoperp.com/
We believe that a great environment is a crucial part of doing great work. With flexible hours, and working remotely for now, we want team members to find the balance that’s right for them so they can produce their best work, feeling engaged with their roles, colleagues and our overall goals. We aren’t just about making money, we’re also about deeply engaging with our customers to really help them do what they do. We have a philosophy that we’re in this together, and we look for folks who are smart, kind, and motivated by a genuine desire to help each other and our customers.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Co-founder and CSO in his responsibilities within our Company and growing Sales Organization. Not only will the role entail a variety of administrative and support tasks, but you’ll also liaise with customers and colleagues throughout the organization and community. Being well-organized, professional and detail oriented are important for this role, but we’re also looking for someone who is easy to approach, helpful and kind.
● Be the first point of contact for specific internal and external requests
● Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
● Manage calendar, schedule meetings
● Make travel and accommodation arrangements, as needed
● Assist with tracking and reporting information on a regular basis
● Office management responsibilities may be requested (eg: office supply inventory, stocking snacks, etc.)
● Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
● Keep track of actions/decisions made in some meetings
● Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
● Organize and maintain the filing systems
● Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
● Excellent Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, etc.) and MS Office knowledge a plus
● Outstanding organizational and time management skills
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills
● Approachable and helpful interpersonal style
● Ability to be discrete and respect confidentiality
● High School degree or equivalent minimum
Salary Range: Our intention is to exceed industry standards based on role, skills and experience.
● Extended health benefits
● Retirement benefits
● Flexible Work Hours (Core hours with remote or off hour options)
● Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience and skills
● Dynamic, supportive and high achieving team
If you’re interested, so are we!
This is your chance to WOW us – don’t be shy! Send me a 2-3 minute video of yourself answering the following questions:
●Tell me about your work history?
● Why is your work experience relevant to this position?
● Why would you be the perfect person for this role?
● How do you handle stress and pressure?
● How do you manage your time? Day / Week?
● What’s your favourite non-fiction book you’ve ever read?
Upload to YouTube/Vimeo/Dropbox (make private) and send the link to Adrienne at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.