The ProShop Mission Statement: We deliver powerful manufacturing software by deeply understanding our client’s challenges in order to meaningfully improve their businesses, and in turn, their communities.
ProShop is a game-changing ERP/MES/QMS software product we call a Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem (DME) specifically for companies in the metalworking and aerospace industry, such as machine shops, fab shops, and other similar businesses. We build this software by combining and translating our own diverse experience with deep industry specific knowledge in order to optimize manufacturing processes for our clients. We are looking for excellent problem solvers and communicators who love a challenge to join our rapidly growing company and further the mission outlined above.
We believe that a great environment is a crucial part of doing great work. With flexible hours, and working remotely, we want team members to find the balance that’s right for them so they can produce their best work, feeling engaged with their roles, colleagues and our overall goals. We aren’t just about making money, we’re also about deeply engaging with our clients to help them take their business to the next level. We have a philosophy that we’re in this together, and we look for folks who are smart, kind, and motivated by a genuine desire to help each other and our clients. Check out our website: www.proshoperp.com
Who you are:
You have superior customer service skills and deliver this by connecting with our clients in order to provide fun, transformational experiences. You go above and beyond in creating these relationships by sharing our culture, our product and our solutions with clients.
- Work closely with clients to complete the training and implementation of ProShop throughout their organization
- Lead remote interactive training sessions for small groups with specific clients, creating an environment where participants
are encouraged to ask questions about ProShop as they learn how to implement and use the software.
- Create Documentation/Help content accessible by all clients via our Online Help site.
- Provide customer service and technical help for clients via the Customer Service Portal.
- Travel to client sites up to twice a month to deliver training engagements of 2-3 days for the company.
- Actively work with the rest of the Implementation team on our continuous improvement activities (up to 15% of the role).
Skills and Qualifications
- You have a passion for customer service and delivering transformational experiences.
- You are experienced in providing virtual and in-person software training to individuals and groups.
- You have significant software experience including ERP, MES, MRP systems.
- You have excellent knowledge of manufacturing environments, including technical lexicon and vocabulary.
- You have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You are amazing at leading and influencing others.
Salary Range: Our intention is to exceed industry standards based on role, skills and experience.
- Extended health benefitS
- Retirement benefits
- Flexible Work Hours (Core hours with remote or off hour options)
- Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience and skills
- Dynamic, supportive and high achieving team
If you’re interested, so are we! Feel free to reach out to Adrienne at [email protected] with a good description of who you are, what you’ve done, and what your professional passions are. Thanks for taking the time to apply. Assuming there’s a good fit, I’ll respond to you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or anything else.