Title: Inside Sales/ Customer Service Representative
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Varies based on experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision (80% paid for employee), 401k plan, Paid vacation
Hours of work: Regular, full time schedule. Typical business hours with some allowance for flexible scheduling.
Location: Bellingham WA. Our Bellingham office is in downtown Bellingham.
This person will work closely with our sales and marketing team to nurture leads, answer questions, take control of our sales pipeline, and be the go to person for inquiries about ProShop.
Your core duties will be:
- Following up with leads (both email and phone call)
- Keeping our sales pipe clean and up to date
- Answering website inquiries
- Man our website live chat
- Making sure sales opportunities in our CRM are up to date and accurate (value, timeline, etc)
- Working with our marketing person to further align sales and marketing efforts
- Give weekly reports of sales opportunities and correspondence
What we are looking for:
- Positive attitude
- Customer focused
- Friendly and warm communication style
- Previous experience using a CRM is a bonus (we use SharpSpring which is similar to Hubspot)
- Ability to work independently and as a team
ProShop is a great place to work because:
- We are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn and grow to the highest level of your ability and potential
- You will be part of a small, fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest possible level of service
- We treat our colleagues with the highest level of respect and see your job satisfaction as one of our company goals
- We support pursuing ongoing professional development opportunities
- We are an established software company in a high growth phase. This position has potential to grow into new roles and responsibilities according to your ability and interests
How to apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
101 Prospect St.