Sales Development Representative: ProShop ERP
The ProShop Mission Statement: We deliver powerful manufacturing software by deeply understanding our clients’ challenges in order to meaningfully improve their businesses, and in turn, their communities.
ProShop ERP is looking for a motivated and talented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team! Are you someone who enjoys reaching out to potential clients to ask thoughtful questions, listen deeply and inform them of the many ways that our powerful software can help take their manufacturing business to the next level? If so, please keep reading!
Your primary responsibility is to help generate and convert leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with Marketing and Sales to create and execute on lead generation campaigns. This full-time position will be perfect for someone who has a passion for making a lasting impression on potential clients, who’s comfortable initiating relaxed but informative two-way conversations, and who can quickly determine if a client is a good fit for us. You’ll be working in tight collaboration with others on the Sales team, sharing qualification intel, to generate new opportunities and help drive sales. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater their outreach efforts accordingly. This is not a silo position; we’re in this together.
- Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Demonstrate the value of ProShop ERP through phone calls, email, text, LinkedIn and other social platforms
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Work closely with other members of your team to develop a strategic sales approach using account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools
- Set appointments and demos for sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in SharpSpring (anywhere else?)
- Research potential ‘good fit’ clients and prepare briefings to set our Sales Executives up for success; identify key players and understand why our software will be helpful to them
- Shadow our Account Executives in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for the next role on the ProShop ERP Sales team.
- Work closely with members of the sales and marketing team to share client intel and collaborate on campaigns, events and sales activities
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan, including email and call scripts
- Quickly learn what ProShop ERP software can do for the right fit client and effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: SharpSpring, LinkedIn, Google Apps, Microsoft Office
- Capability of understanding customer pain points/requirements and communicating the value that ProShop ERP can have on their business
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving goals
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic presence
- Demonstrated success in prospecting good fit clients
- High level of integrity, drive and a strong commitment to helping build a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain our value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- An obsession with prospect happiness – set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide about the value that ProShop ERP offers in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry would be a strong plus
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
If you’re interested, so are we!
Feel free to reach out to Adrienne at [email protected] with a good description of who you are, what you’ve done, and what your professional passions are. It can be as creative as you like…I’d love to see some video submissions (2 mins max.) along with your resume! Thanks for taking the time to apply. Assuming there’s a good fit, I’ll respond to you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or anything else.