ProShop ERP is in the business of helping companies and the people who run them reach their highest potential. We create and evolve robust Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem (DME) software by combining and translating our own diverse experience with industry specific tribal knowledge in order to optimize manufacturing processes for our customers. We are looking for excellent problem solvers and communicators who love a challenge to join our rapidly growing company.
We believe that a great environment is a crucial part of doing great work. With flexible hours, and working remotely for now, we want team members to find the balance that’s right for them so they can produce their best work, feeling engaged with their roles, colleagues and our overall goals. We aren’t just about making money, we’re also about deeply engaging with our customers to really help them do what they do. We have a philosophy that we’re in this together, and we look for folks who are smart, kind, and motivated by a genuine desire to help each other and our customers.
Your main focus will be to help drive the revenue goals of the company by positioning ProShop as the best software to help manufacturing companies achieve their business objectives. You’ll be eager to seek out, track and follow up on opportunities with potential customers. You’ll be building relationships with customers, deeply listening to their needs and sharing ways that ProShop can address what they want to achieve. We only want to work with clients who are a great fit for our product and company, and you should be the first to say so. You’ll also help shape the Sales team as we continue to grow and evolve, providing ample opportunity to grow your career.
● Actively listen to potential customers, scanning for ways that our software can help optimize their manufacturing processes.
● Provide genuinely helpful suggestions as to what our software can do for them.
● Bring your own knowledge of manufacturing to customers, offering suggestions for improved efficiency.
● Work to become their trusted advisor, building authentic relationships with honesty and integrity.
● Share your enthusiasm and confidence in ProShop with customers, helping them see the value it can add to their business.
● Collaborate with others on your team to help build and develop the sales organization.
● Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
● Work towards achieving sales targets
● Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
● Excellent knowledge of Manufacturing, and ERP Software
● Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
● Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
● Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
● Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
● Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
● Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Salary Range: Our intention is to exceed industry standards based on role, skills and experience.
● Extended health benefits
● Retirement benefits
● Flexible Work Hours (Core hours with remote or off hour options)
● Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience and skills
● Dynamic, supportive and high achieving team
If you’re interested, so are we!
Feel free to reach out to Adrienne at firstname.lastname@example.org with a good description of who you are, what you’ve done and what your professional passions are. It can be as creative as you like…I’d love to see some video submissions (2 mins max.) along with your resume! Thanks for taking the time to apply. Assuming there’s a good fit, I’ll respond to you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.