About this Webinar
As the current generation of machine shop owners ages into retirement, it’s highly likely that many shops will experience some kind of ownership change within the next 10-15 years. Either by selling the company to a third party, passing it to the next generation of family members or key employees, or simply closing their doors and selling off the assets.
The “Machine Shop Ownership Change Conference” focuses on providing shop owners information to improve their company value, make the process of business transition much less risky and increase their chance of success. Speakers are pulled from shop owners who have been through this process themselves, or experts who serve this industry.
This is the first time that a national event of this type brings together a collection of speakers with such a concentrated level of experience in this specific topic. It is the most important conference you will EVER attend!
- Preparing your shop for transition
- Ensuring you have a successful sale or transition
- Top mistakes to avoid that shop owners make
- How to double the value of your business
- 12:00pm ET: Introduction by Paul Van Metre and Pete Zelinski
- 12:15pm ET: Panel Discussion on Machine Shop Buyers, featuring Mike Payne (Hill Manufacturing), Dave Hannah (G Zero) and Justin Quinn (Focused On Machining)
- 1:00pm ET: Presentation on Family Succession, featuring Dave Devandry (Deking Machine Products)
- 1:30pm ET: Presentation on Legal and Tax, featuring Tom Ritchie (Eide Bailly) and Reuben Ortega (Gravis Law)
- 2:00pm ET: Discussion with Paul and Pete
- 2:15pm ET: Presentation on Selling Our Shop: the inside story and details of selling a 75-person shop, featuring Darcy Hughes and Kelsey Heikoop
- 2:45pm ET: Panel Discussion on Machine Shop Valuation and Maximizing Value, featuring Dave Capkovitz (EBITDA Growth Systems) and Damon Pistulka (Exit Your Way)
- 3:30pm ET: Private Equity Perspective featuring Sean Lafferty (Consolidated Machine & Tool)
- 3:45pm ET: Wrap-Up with Paul and Pete